Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Photography



This was one of my photos I edited I took a random moment and decided to make it into a polaroid type photo. 




I saw this really interesting Deer Fetus and so I decided to use this as one of my pieces, and as you can see I added elements to give it more of a creepy vibe such as the clock and the old gas mask. Also took out some texts and glares. 







This photo is another I really enjoyed. I decided to mainly just play with the lighting and then add a Gaussian blur to the background to really make the main element pop. 








These are photos of stairs I took in a forest and I made hues and vibrancy pop on this piece. 









This photo I decided to kind of take a different turn with it and still have the skeletons pop like they're in front but also repeat it frequently in the back. 













So this was a piece where I added the background and completely played with the colors and lighting to make it a whole other photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment